Monday, October 10, 2005
Yucklish!

We have heard of English and Singlish but how about Yucklish!? Don't bother rubbing your eyes, yes it's YUCKLISH! Originated from Singapore by the so call kawaii family, yucklish is a god knows what language. The sight of it is already enough to turn some disgusted faces away, let alone read it! So what really is yucklish? I've a perfect example below which is taken from some kawaii kid's profile and translated into english by me. It's a fucking long profile so i shall just translate abit! Please lah, eye very pain reading these text you know!

English:

Hi my name is YaoHui. My friends have been calling me XiaoPing since young haha. My personality is stubborn and hot-tempered although its much better now. I'm also outgoing and love to hang around but I'm always made to stay home! Can't stand it man! Maybe I was not a good boy in the past which is why my parents don't like me going out haha. But if i'm going out i will be hanging around places in town such as cineleisure, heeren, far east (meant for shopping) and then i will also hang around bugis or ps. I'm currently studying in a very suck cock school called Outram, damn it stupid school seemed to hate my hair, always get caught! Well as for looks, still okie but i'm not sure so you guys judge for yourselves. Haha I'm currently attached to my beloved wife..love her alots man!

Yucklish:

ehhs. mi name ish ya0hui la horrs.frens call mi xia0ping ? since young lyk tt le lehhs ; hahas.i also gong gong ,dunn0 y they call mi tt.. hahas. ehhs. mi de personality ish.. umm.. stubborn bahhs , hot-tempered..but tink nw alot betta le la.. hahas.. den out-g0ing.. lyk 2 hang-around..but alwayys made 2 stay h0m3.. hahas.. buay tahan arhhs..mayb last time not tt guai den parents dun lyk mi going out la.. hahasden umm.. got g0 out ish hang around town de la.. cineleisure ther.. heeren.. ehhs.. fareast ( is 4 mi go sh0pping de.. XD )den also wil hang around bugis or PS.ehhs.. nw currently studyin in e veri kam lan sko0l call outram.. knn..toopid sko0l.. lyk hate my hair lyk tt.. ebrydae catch ere catch ther..ehhs.. den looks.. stil kkz bahhs.. dunn0.. u all tink bahhs.. hahasnw mi currently attached 2 my ba0bei la0p0.. luv her alots le..

To spare him some face i shall not post his picture but i'm sure u guys can roughly guess his looks lol. Call this bo-liao or mean or anyything u wish, but i just can't stand people talking this way, its' worst than seeing a poor cat getting run over by a car.

Do you guys find anything kawaii or cute about the writing? Or is it so stylo-milo that all the lil boys and girls seemed to be doing it? Hey even some supposely more matured peeps are talking this way as well! Had 1 or 2 on my msn and u guess it....i blocked them for good! If we blame age, say.."oh aiya they still young thats why talk like that..", i do not agree because just look at the kids in other countries that speak english. Do u see an american or british or even aussie kid talk this way? Damn damn this is so sick! Since when have the 'You become iu or euu"? Oh god, if you thought Singlish was bad, u would have changed your mind now! Screw these 'cute' writings/talkings!! DAMNNNN!

Here's act cute stuffs no.2, photo taking. I'm biased and mean but looks does matter nowadays. Flaunt it if u have, hide it if u don't! But these people just don't seem to get the message! (observe their pose, they look like pufferfishes do they?)

Champion!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



1st Runner-Up!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



2nd Runner-Up!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And even the guys are doing it....

Champion!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1st Runner-Up!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2nd Runner-Up!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
If you have the looks to match your pose its fine, if not it's gonna spoil afew appetites out there. I'm fucking against act cute when they're nowwhere near the word cute! These people should just fucking take a good look into the mirror instead of posing this way or walking around the streets assuming they're 'cute'! YUCKSATION!
Enough of the rantings here's something everyone will be interested to try, its so humorous! Lets just assume that some creative human created this artificial intelligence known as the igod. Below is my chat with him, have a good laugh!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Click here to chat with the igod now!
posted by mango at 2:53 PM

[ back home ]

Comments for yuckish


MANGO
It's not easy being me
Love is my sin and thy dear virtue hate
Hate of my sin, grounded on sinful loving


Photos
Horoscopes
Facebook

floyd.ke@gmail.com


Once a red, always a red
Cut me open and I will bleed LIVERPOOL