Monday, June 30, 2008
Just some thoughts

You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act.
Barbara Hall


It seems that I'm not cut out to be an actor, the doctor refused to hand me a 2 day MC no matter how pitiful I acted. Damn have to make do with only 1 day...~!^&*^%&^!*&(! There goes my long 'weekend'.

The street soccer tournament on Saturday was a disaster on a personal note and I only have myself to blame for not being responsible enough. Going drinking and having only 1 hour of sleep before going to play in a competition is sucidal as I found out. And thanks to some monkeys who dunk me with 100-plus drinks after the game, my hair and body had never felt so istonic before.

Looking back on 24 long years, I realized what the difference was between those years and current. I can no longer do anything without thinking much. I can no longer be naive. Everything I do from now onwards I would have to think before doing. Quite a tough goal to acheive having grown up a rash and reckless person but since choice is something that doesn't exists in this situation, I will just have to try and do it. Life is so different now, everything has consequences and every move I make seem to be watched by a dozen of eyes. I guess this is all part and parcel of growing up. Life have suddenly turned really stressful, a resolved problem results in yet another one resurfacing. It seem that it will never end, at least from me. I yearn to escape from all these, to seek solace somewhere far away, or even in my dreams. Someone said not too long ago that it seem nowadays I'm never happy, always seem down and troubled. I disagree with the person initially but I'm starting to change my mind now. My life puzzle is lacking some missing pieces.

Photobucket
The lastest book I read, totally rocks my socks off!

Photobucket
Happened to saw this while clearing away stuffs on my com....1995 and 2007 what a big difference!

Photobucket
Been a long time I visit this temple to pray, I did just that on my birthday

Photobucket

Photobucket
Grace & Me

Photobucket
S'pore is getting more beautiful at night

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
posted by mango at 4:05 PM

[ back home ]

Comments for the death of youth
Then n now still cute la..


MANGO
It's not easy being me
Love is my sin and thy dear virtue hate
Hate of my sin, grounded on sinful loving


Photos
Horoscopes
Facebook

floyd.ke@gmail.com


Once a red, always a red
Cut me open and I will bleed LIVERPOOL