Friday, July 11, 2008
The Longest Friday

There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time.
Coco Chanel

Ol Friday, they say we were supposed to thank god for it
But today I found no solace
For it was the longest Frday I've ever known
Minutes were like hours and hours were like miles
Miles apart we may be
But I've never truly got u out of my mind all these while
As absurd as it may sound
That is the naked truth
Each time my phone rings I grab it in frenetic anticipation
And today all I got was having the smile
Wiped off my face time after time
With each passing second
Irresistible doubts cloud my corrupted mind
The longest Friday it truly was and it is showing no sign of ending
posted by mango at 6:33 PM

[ back home ]

Comments for the longest friday


MANGO
It's not easy being me
Love is my sin and thy dear virtue hate
Hate of my sin, grounded on sinful loving


Photos
Horoscopes
Facebook

floyd.ke@gmail.com


Once a red, always a red
Cut me open and I will bleed LIVERPOOL