Thursday, July 17, 2008
Something's in the air!

Photobucket

I officially declare myself in love with white - the white of Apple products in the form of Mac! My faithful good old IBM laptop of 5years plus is growing older and getting fragile as the days passes by. So it's time for a change! And I've got in mind getting either an iMac desktop or the Macbook Pro or Air but the thing is I might not get used to a computer that doesn't operates on the microsoft windows platform. Decided to heed Dino's advise to check out more during the upcoming IT show in August but quite frankly, I'm drooling at the sheer elegance of the iMac!

Photobucket
iMac

Photobucket
Macbook Air

Photobucket
Macbook Pro
posted by mango at 9:46 PM

[ back home ]

Comments for something is in the air
Macs have Mircosoft offices etc as well...

my macbook hav these installed in her. Yeah its a Her...


MANGO
It's not easy being me
Love is my sin and thy dear virtue hate
Hate of my sin, grounded on sinful loving


Photos
Horoscopes
Facebook

floyd.ke@gmail.com


Once a red, always a red
Cut me open and I will bleed LIVERPOOL