Monday, July 07, 2008
The wonders of make-up

I always knew make-up can do wonders to humans but I guess I never had a more closed up insights and enlightenment on the actual aftermath effects.

Pretty?

Photobucket

Maybe not to the point of gorgeous but still, ask 10 guys and chances are 9 of them will say yes I want her to be my gf!!

Photobucket

Looks cute or sweet like a doll, thats until........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

........

......u compare this. No prizes for guessing but it's the same person although at first sight I had huge doubts about it. Seem too different, too contrasting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I thought it was surgery but then it wasn't. It was make-up, but seriously I'm still not 100% convinced it's make-up. Here's the step-by-step guide on how to turn an ugly duckling into a swan without going under the knife.

......

.....

...

Photobucket
Step 1 - The clean face after washing, without make-up

Photobucket
Step 2 - Add contact lens that enlarge her pupil, and double-eye lids Sticker & Glue

*ps I cant help but notice the difference btw the 2 lip shapes....somehow Sonia insist it's e same person...shrugs

Photobucket
Step 3 - Foundation is important! make skin tone more even, IMPORTANT!! apply VERY little amount of Foundation at both side of the cheek, in order to make your face look longer and slimmer!

Photobucket
Step 4 - Concealer is to cover up all flaws, such as eye bags, pimple and wrinkles

Photobucket
Step 5 - Next Add natural Fake eye Lashes & draw a nice brow!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Step 6 - Added mascara at the bottom eye-lash, in order to make both upper and lower eye lash even.

Photobucket
Step 7 - Add eye liner

Photobucket
Step 8 - Longer eye-liners! longer the better, make small eyes look not only bigger, also longer as well

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Step 9 - Add eye shadow. use one dark and one lighter colors to blend

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Step 10 - Add lip gloss and blusher! & Lastly Style your dolly hair

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Tadaaah!

I'm still not really convinced until I actually see the 'transformation' with my own eyes - live!

Nevertheless it's still something amazing and interesting to share. But I for one, wouldn't want a girl that is all make-up even if it makes her gorgerous. Natural beauty is still priceless, even if natural beauty is lacking, at least being natural is more beautiful than being covered by a mask.
posted by mango at 12:57 AM

[ back home ]

Comments for the wonders of make-up
u must be kiddin me. the supposed 'before' picture, dosen even look like a girl.

but i do agree make up can do wonders la..

-Mandy

eh ya la. it looks like a man can. haha.

and i wonder why some ppl can spend SO MUCH time just to make up till so thick?

imagine u slap her cheek and all her foundation powder dropped. lol.

=x

many guys dun blog.. but u do.. which makes me find u special. =)

the make up.. OMG!! dumbfounded.. =)

That's what i thought so too, the lips gave the game away but even so, the 2nd pic onwards is quite amazing....

purple memories > actually alot of them do, maybe u haven't found them :)

ooooh.. looks like u have an admirer! haahaaa :>

-Mandy

updates pls! oh yeah! i linked you to my blog. hope you don't mind. =)

been abit busy + lazy these days. yeah sure no prob. interesting blog u have too :)

Read this somewhere in January...

Anw, if women don make up, men don even wanna look at us!!

If I can look so cute after make up I will do that maybe for a week. After that it'll be back to nearly no make up.. ZZZZ

make up create wonders, but this is like an extreme case..

most of the time, i'll choose to go without make ups especially during at work! waking up early in the morning is already a torture :x
unless i have to meet up with specific people.

btw, relink me..http://chazel-neko.livejournal.com


MANGO
It's not easy being me
Love is my sin and thy dear virtue hate
Hate of my sin, grounded on sinful loving


Photos
Horoscopes
Facebook

floyd.ke@gmail.com


Once a red, always a red
Cut me open and I will bleed LIVERPOOL