Saturday, August 02, 2008
Death of my laptop

I'm an angry man today. My laptop died earlier than I expected. All my fucking files, softwares, programs, documents and stuffs are inside!! I don't have any back up and to be fucking honest there's nobody to blame but myself and this is why I'm so furious with everything. So furious that I slammed the laptop so hard on the desk afew times that my arm muscles accidently got strained.

Fuck the bloody laptop, goodbye all my pictures and important stuffs.

Perhaps this is all fated.

I'm so fucked up!!

Argh!!!!!!!!!!
posted by mango at 6:38 PM

[ back home ]

Comments for death of my laptop
r u sure the hard disk is spoilt ? mayb it is some other problem. better check first before u destorying your laptop.

OMG SO wat's gonna happen to all ur edison-styled photos ?? U Promised to show me ur collections... =x

thats why they said backing up is like buying insurance....

-mandy

i did knew it was reaching the end of its 'life span' and wanted to back up the stuffs but was too lazy well...my fault cant deny it.


MANGO
It's not easy being me
Love is my sin and thy dear virtue hate
Hate of my sin, grounded on sinful loving


Photos
Horoscopes
Facebook

floyd.ke@gmail.com


Once a red, always a red
Cut me open and I will bleed LIVERPOOL