Monday, August 04, 2008
Ouch!

Bad year with injuries continues with no signs of stopping. One problem after another, Saturday laptop crashed, Sunday my toe crashed during soccer. I think there's a problem with the bone in my big toe, hurts everytime i try to move or walk but x-ray results proved otherwise. I'm not convinced whatsoever.

The doctor must be nuts as well, she stated on the paper my pain level is 1-2 (1-10 with 10 being the most painful). Anyone wanna try having 4 needles inserted into ur feets at one go and then having someone cut open ur nail and slowly dig and pull it all out?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





posted by mango at 1:56 PM

[ back home ]

Comments for ouch!
that is like blady GROSS la!!!

-shuang-er

Look like nail polish! Hope it's better now..

Oooh That hurts.

Man I feel your pain.

ewww save the gross-blood-ooozing-out-pics pls!

-Mandy

i had my nails dropped before.

bloody painful i would say. the doctor is crazy to rate u 1-2. lol.


MANGO
It's not easy being me
Love is my sin and thy dear virtue hate
Hate of my sin, grounded on sinful loving


Photos
Horoscopes
Facebook

floyd.ke@gmail.com


Once a red, always a red
Cut me open and I will bleed LIVERPOOL