Monday, November 03, 2008
Stranger things have happened

Recently, afew things that haven't crossed my mind actually happened. First, I randomly browse on someone's profile and the next day that person messaged me my full name and asked if I was from Boon Lay Primary school. It was truly amazing as not many could actually remember something that isn't really worth remembering - such as my name, after more than 15 years. 15 freaking years. And the best thing was that she wasn't even from my class. Apparently I had all but forgotten that I had been placed in different chinese class and we happened to be in that particular chinese class. However I honestly still couldn't figure out who is she. I will have to wait until she shows me her primary school photo I gues. To others, it may seem normal that they still keep in touch with their primary school friends but for me, apart from afew who ended up in the same poly, secondary school or somehow have crossed paths now and then over the years, I really do not keep in touch with anyone and its even more amazing someone I don't know back then remembers me so vividly. It must be because I was the worst student in Chinese class!

Photobucket
People often say I haven't changed over the years. So it must be easy to spot me in a 13 or 14 years ago photo.

As if that wasn't enough, I actually found someone who shares the same birthday as me but is excatly a year younger than me. Again it is probably normal to many others but when say same birthday, I don't refer to strangers. It must be at least an acquaintance and for 1/4 of a century, I've had 25, 26, 28, 29 June but never a 27 until last night. Now I have a good vibe about this, long may it continue.
posted by mango at 8:29 PM

[ back home ]

Comments for stranger things have happened
2 ppl in my pri sch class shared the same birthday as me. Same as in same day same month and same year.. Creepy eh?

i know which one is you lol.
so easy to find out.:P

its easy to figure me out, people always say i have never changed. I guess they r right. :D


MANGO
It's not easy being me
Love is my sin and thy dear virtue hate
Hate of my sin, grounded on sinful loving


Photos
Horoscopes
Facebook

floyd.ke@gmail.com


Once a red, always a red
Cut me open and I will bleed LIVERPOOL