Monday, December 08, 2008
7 more working days

The speed which this year passes by is really scary. It seem that not long ago it was January, then June and now it's the last month of the year - December. I say it's scary because time can really pass so fast and if u haven't been doing anything useful, time can really waste you. I feel wierd this year, as much as I look forward to the month long break, I can't help but cast a wary eye beyond all that fun and festive period. It's going to be a very important period in my life.

Photobucket
I love the beach, especially the sunrise view

Photobucket
It's been 12 years since I slept in 1 of these...too long

Photobucket
The sound of the waves brings tranquil to my soul

Photobucket
Simple and beautiful sights

Photobucket
Signing off
posted by mango at 12:37 PM

[ back home ]

Comments for 7 more working days
=)


MANGO
It's not easy being me
Love is my sin and thy dear virtue hate
Hate of my sin, grounded on sinful loving


Photos
Horoscopes
Facebook

floyd.ke@gmail.com


Once a red, always a red
Cut me open and I will bleed LIVERPOOL