Thursday, December 25, 2008
Feeling sick on x'mas

I finally found some time to blog while waiting for my friend to get ready to leave. The golden rule when meeting a thai is to turn up at least 30 mins later than the agreed time. There are pics i wanna upload but Im not sure if i should plug my usb into this computer just in case there's some virus.

It's been 4 days since I've been Bangkok and things haven't been a bed of roses so far. The street outside my hotel is flooded due to a pipe burst which makes walking out to the main roads rather annoying. Obviously I couldn't wear any flip flops out. This is my first christmas in Thailand and my 2nd consecutive one away from Singapore. I have to say Christmas isn't really a big deal here, there's no countdown - at least at the club and places I went, nor were there any obvious christmas parties going on. Seem like Christmas eve is just another public holiday for the locals. I spent my christmas eve shopping away at Platinum Fashion Mall with Mel from the late afternoon onwards before hitting the club JET at night. Finally I was able to get into that club and got myself a comfortable sofa seat. Made a couple of new Thai friends there as well. It was an ordinary xmas eve for me. Nothing too special but I had my fair share of fun.

However today isn't that fun, I woke up with my eyes feeling heavy, body feeling numb and I just had this feeling some kind of illness - possibly fever or flu is just around the corner. It's really terrible to be sick in a foriegn land.

Merry Christmas all, god bless.
posted by mango at 5:10 PM

[ back home ]

Comments for feeling sick on xmas
U didn't lao sai right?

i did, 2 days later in hua hin. terrible.


MANGO
It's not easy being me
Love is my sin and thy dear virtue hate
Hate of my sin, grounded on sinful loving


Photos
Horoscopes
Facebook

floyd.ke@gmail.com


Once a red, always a red
Cut me open and I will bleed LIVERPOOL