Sunday, January 04, 2009
Refreshing Trip

The smell of pollution from the heavy traffic in Bangkok is such a stark contrast as to that of the refreshing sea breeze in Hua Hin. Things didn't excatly went well these, I got into some kind of terrible tummy ache on the 1st night after indulging myself in those cheap and tasty seafood. I spent almost the entire 2nd day in bed down with stomachache, fever and then cough. Terrible but the phramacy saved my trip from turning into a disaster.

The weather there is fantastic, it feels like I'm in genting. Yeah it is that cold especially in the morning. The beaches were great as well and for like the first time in my life I could sit on one of those beach chairs just in front of the coast drinking away, watching people of all walks of life walking past me and thinking how great life is. Fantastic getaway it is from busy hectic bangkok. Anticipating my next trip to Pattaya this weekend!
posted by mango at 8:58 PM

[ back home ]

Comments for refreshing trip
Hope u had fun.

Anw, I need help to do a survey. Questions on blog. Thank you in advance. =)


MANGO
It's not easy being me
Love is my sin and thy dear virtue hate
Hate of my sin, grounded on sinful loving


Photos
Horoscopes
Facebook

floyd.ke@gmail.com


Once a red, always a red
Cut me open and I will bleed LIVERPOOL